Search Your Auto Insurance Here, Please

Google

November 17, 2007

Auto Accident Victim


“DISCOVER WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES
DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR INJURY CLAIM!”

If you have recently been injured in an auto accident because of someone else’s fault, you are probably confused or worried about what steps to take next:

1. Will I be paid for the time I’m losing from work?
2. Will my medical bills be paid?
3. What do I do if the person who hit my car doesn’t have auto insurance?
4. Will my car be repaired?
5. What if I don’t make a full recovery and cannot return to my former work?
6. What will the insurance company offer me for my personal injuries?
7. How will I know that the insurance settlement is fair for my injuries?
8. How will I know that the lawyer I’ve chosen to represent my case is a competent lawyer and will know what to do?
9. How will I be able to know if I don’t have a competent lawyer?

0 komentar: